HDFC Netbanking for mobiles launched
Today morning when checked email found email from HDFC that they have launched Netbanking for mobiles. But For me it didn’t worked for first 2-3 attempts I got session errors after that blank page.Share your views and experience about this service.
We are pleased to launch NetBanking on Mobile to enhance your online experience. Now conduct your banking transactions from anywhere, anytime.
You can now transact on your mobile, the same way as you do on your PC or laptop. Login to http://m.hdfcbank.com on your internet enabled mobile phone and select ‘Login to NetBanking on Mobile’. Input your Customer ID and IPIN to start banking.
Access NetBanking on your mobile and avail the existing services such as:
- View account summary / Fixed Deposit summary
- Request for statements / ChequeBook / Stop payment
- Transfer of funds including funds transfer to other bank customers
- Utility bill payment
- Credit Card payment and much more
First 5000 customers who login will win 100 Rs Talk Time voucher.
NetBanking on Mobile is best viewed on the following mobile platforms & higher versions:
- Symbian (S60 5th Edition OS)
- BlackBerry (OS 5.0)
- Andriod (OS 2.1)
- iPhone (iPhone 3G / 3GS / 4)
- Windows (OS 5.0)